June 9, 2009

Positano



Antonello, 4 visiting Americans, 3 Italian brothers and myself all took a trip down the Amalfi coast to visit one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, Positano. Don't get me started on how dumb I am because I forgot my camera but we ended taking some pics on Antonello's phone which we haven't uploaded yet. We ended up catching the last bit of sun while walking through the narrow streets filled with little shops and restaurants; it was quite magical. By the time we reached the center of the little city which is located right on the sea, it was already dark outside so the picture above gives a very clear picture of what I saw that night.

I have to go back during the day...WITH my camera! :) Now, to figure out a way to start earning some money because I have walked past too many beautiful, Italian clothes that I can't quite get my hands on. Oh, and rent. :)

1 comment:

The Webbers said...

bugs, I miss you. want to meet me for coffee? What's a good halfway point...the atlantic ocean? That could be way off. I'm really bad at geography!