July 10, 2008

Things we've been up to...

  • Eating lots of good food!
  • Mini-golf…and watching Sarah hit the ball out of the golf park and then tripping over hole #3
  • Getting REALLY tan (after burning for Sarah)
  • Eating tons of popsicles and slushies
  • Walking around main street and the waterfront
  • Getting bug bites all over our legs and arms
  • Taking long swims in the sea
  • Playing Yahtzee and an Italian card game named “Scopa”
  • Playing badminton on the beach and then watching Antonello trip over his paddle and break it in half…good times.
  • Eating "bombe con cioccolata" (pastry filled with chocolate)
  • Hiked up to the "Santuario Madonna della Grotta"
  • Going out to dinner for Franco & Marina's 27th wedding anniversary
  • Being precious lambs of God!

sunset from the balcony of the vacation house

anniversary dinner for Franco & Marina

getting ready to go outus again ...view of the entrance to the vacation house27 years after...the most beautiful everthe most bitten leg everbellissimi!!ancient castle on Praia a Mare coastthe "campanile" clock by the sanctuaryview from the sanctuary

6 comments:

The Webbers said...

wow...you are tan! I'm glad you guys are having such an amazing time. And, hey, if you're gonna get a ton of bug bites, you might as well get them on the coast of Italy with your fiance!

Heather & Matt Troxell said...

OK, I love the cute pictures... I just wish I could "click" on them and make them bigger so I could see more of your beautiful face! Also, I was sort of cracking up at your white bitten leg... so classic!

I LOVE YOU FRIEND!

By they way... keep on having fun "dating" your fiance! :) And please, please, please tell Antonello HI for me!

Anonymous said...

Louise & Antonello- I love your pictures! You both look so happy. I'm glad that you are having such a wonderful time. Wish we could be there too. We miss you guys and love you both tons!!!

caramac said...

roommate!!! sarah yonich, it's caramac...i love seeing you and antonio on here!! xo, c.

Haley said...

Beautiful friends in a beautiful place...I am so excited for you! Seeing you there, big grins on tan faces, puts a grin on my much less tan face back in the Pacific NW. Miss you and love you!

Michelle said...

Hey true dog! Look at you! Beautiful woman! I love thinking back on the process that brought you to Italy! I would love to hear how I can specifically pray for you! michelle@tarheel.org And if you ever find yourself in or near North Carolina you both always have a place to stay. I am only 3 hours from DC. I love you friend!!!

Michelle