November 18, 2008

just what I needed...

Two of my friends, Clint & JT, stopped by Napoli on their journey around Italy and we were able to hang out for the past couple days. It has been EXACTLY what my heart needed; to see familiar faces, to laugh and reminisce, to catch up on life, and to just have a piece of home with me. I only have a little over 20 days left before I leave to come home for Christmas, but this visit from the two of them has given my heart a little lift.

Antonello really enjoyed getting to know them and we were all so impressed and wowed by how far he has come with his English. Bravo amore mio! Now...if my Italian was as good... :) AND, as we were walking around the "old" part of Napoli, since JT is so artsy, he took some pictures of Antonello and I, which was so fun! Enjoy!













3 comments:

Haley said...

So glad you got to enjoy good people from [your other] home! Definitely the right pair to bring you both laughter and love from across the world.

Love seeing your eyes light up!

The Webbers said...

Bugs,
that is so fun. I'm sure it refreshed your precious little heart:) I sure do miss hanging out with you. Let's chat on the phone when you're in Seattle.

love,
Sares

)(( hannah mello ))( said...

so wondrous. and SO GREAT to see my beloved napoli in photo form. :)