November 1, 2008

...so blessed

Guess what?

I had the best two days in a row! Yesterday, I made my mom's homemade mac n' cheese for the whole family and they loved it and today I spent the whole day with the high school ministry from Antonello's church and I actually felt like ME! I spoke Italian (well, broken Italian) almost the whole day and 'comfortable' was my middle name. :)

We never know what a day will bring but we always have a choice and a new beginning within every single one.

Thank you to all of you who are praying for me and thinking of me during this, oftentimes difficult but always beautiful, time in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want your ME to be next to my ME......I want some WE time. I'm not sure who my ME is anymore. Come home and tell ME to my face. Love you BIG, need you BIG!

Janet

Haley said...

Isn't vat thu way it always happens pig?

So, so, SO much love from me to you!

PS. The Gorge says hi.