February 22, 2009

Stati Uniti for another month!!

I am still trying to figure out my housing situation and also some job opportunities when I get back to Napoli so I figured I needed a little more time in the states to get that sorted out...as much as I can. So, I changed my ticket from the end of February to the end of March and am so ready to have another month to be with my mom, with friends and to stuff my nose in my italian books. I have a couple leads on some apartments/studios and can feel God just holding me and telling my heart to be patient and to, "Live for this day, Sarah."

So, I have been trying to do just that...which is a lot easier said than done. Personally, I LOVE to live in the future and often my best friend, 'WHAT IF' accompanies me on my journey and in my thoughts. Today I push that voice aside and rejoice in my beautiful story and rejoice in my beautiful fiance. I found a picture of him when he was younger, sitting on a beach in southern Italy; for him, I am grateful. Because of him, I am a better woman. With him, I grow.

Thank you Antonello.

1 comment:

The Webbers said...

Can you make that picture into a card, please? That is too darling!