June 14, 2008

Girls Night Out!


Being away for 6 years has not diminished my love for downtown Seattle! My beautiful best friend from college for almost 10 years, Kristin, and her friend (my new friend), Jen and I all went downtown last night and had a blast laughing and talking about life. We ate delicious pizza and an "out of this world" artichoke & crab dip...I'm still excited about my upcoming Italian food though!!!


Right now, it's time for my mom and I to get on our walking shoes and travel around familiar streets and soak in my wonderful neighborhood where I grew up. I see the sun...I better go!!! Ciao!

2 comments:

The Webbers said...

how fun, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I love you and I am so glad to be hanging out with you again. I'm so sad you are leaving me (story of my life!) but i am so excited for the adventures that await you and Anto.

I will miss you. Ti amo neve mia!

kris