June 23, 2008

...a note from Antonello

3 months are passed!!! I can't believe it..she is almost here... one more day. I can't wait. I need to see her... The last 20 days have been very hard for my mind, I have studied like I have never done before. I took another test today, one of the hardest, but more the things are difficult, greater is the pleasure to overcome them; I need to thank God for supporting my brain, and giving me the ability to not go crazy!!! Anyway, I'm done for awhile, done with my tests and especially done with the garbage, I hope things will get better, Naples is a extraordinary city but needs to get "clean" in all the ways...soon I will see the most beautiful ever, Sarah.. Thank God for this opportunity, vacation house we are coming...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please give my beautiful friend Sarah a big hug for me. Tell her I love her BIG LIKE THE OCEAN!!!!

Janet Godfrey