October 20, 2008

He's going to kill me...

...but I couldn't pass the chance to post these videos of Antonello singing old church songs last night at his sister's birthday party. It was supposed to be a surprise party but everything went wrong in the beginning from his parent's being stuck in traffic for over an hour to people showing up an hour early saying "surprise!"...but despite the bad start, we ended up having a fabulous time eating, talking, laughing, dancing and singing! Here a few pics from the party and a couple videos of "the singers"! I'm totally going to die when Antonello gets home from tutoring so I better hurry and post them! Ciao with lots of love!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Chelsea's future husband next to Antonello?

Sarah said...

YES! YES! YES! I think...

It's Gianluigi, so it's either him or Marco, right?!?

:) Love you & miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

She wants either one! She loves them both!!!!! Not as much as I love you though!

Anonymous said...

ahhh he's beautiful (ummm i think you know who i'm talking about :]) so great talking to you the other day! LOVE YOU! miss you
can't wait to see you!