October 18, 2008

It's the season...

...for SOCCER!!!!

Antonello, Franco (dad), Fabio (best friend), Memo (friend from church), and I all watched another soccer game tonight. There is at least one a week, sometimes more and since I have never followed soccer in my whole life, it has been quite fun, I must admit.

Well, it's definitely fun to watch games with Antonello; I think he may be the loudest and the most passionate fan I have ever seen. (besides my mom with all her sports teams!) Every kick, every foul, every goal; he is right there in the action and best of all, I can watch the game through his face because it tells me exactly what is going on. It's really funny.

I am happy to tell you that NAPOLI won tonight!!!!! It was 2-1, against a team called Juventus from Northern Italy in Turin. Below, you will see a picture of two of my favorite players, Lavezzi and Hamsik and they happened to score BOTH of the goals tonight!! Bravo boys!


No comments: